An evolution in transaction monitoring is required to accurately detect suspicious activity and truly reduce false positives.
This comprehensive guide helps you quickly assess your program’s current state and identify opportunities for improvement. By updating processes, implementing the right tech, and closing the gaps identified, you can dramatically improve your transaction monitoring program’s effectiveness.
Discover how these tips can optimize your AML transaction monitoring program. We’ll show you:
- Why your data strategy could be one of your biggest obstacles
- How data duplication benefits bad actors
- Why you might not be using rules the right way
- How to choose advanced analytics capabilities
- What is needed to better support your investigators