Many recent high-profile breaches have one thing in common: They were accomplished through the compromise of credentials. In many cases, end-user passwords are initially hacked through various social engineering techniques. Then permissions are escalated to gain access to more privileged accounts — the keys to the kingdom.
Read this eBook to learn the answers to the following questions:
- What is a privileged account?
- Where do privileged accounts reside throughout the IT environment?
- How privileged accounts function?
- What are the risks associated with privileged accounts?
- How do I best protect privileged accounts from hackers and malicious insider threats?