Penetration Testing has been around for years, but many organizations are missing the mark when it comes to utilizing this security powerhouse. While they understand the need for a penetration test, organizations are challenged with understanding the right level of risk assessment for the organization, the ROI associated and what to plan for or expect during an engagement.
To help address commonly asked questions and share insight into the benefits of penetration testing/ethical hacking as a vehicle to better improve information security, Digital Defense, Inc., a leading managed security risk assessment provider, shares a complimentary guide: Penetration Testing: What You Need to Know Now.
- The differences between a Penetration Test vs. a Vulnerability Scan
- 6 Key Benefits of a Penetration Test
- Common Penetration Testing Myths
- Best Practices for Drafting an Effective Request for Proposal
- Top 5 Questions to Ask a Prospective Penetration Testing Provider
- Testing Rules of Engagement