Great eXpeltations is Expel’s annual report sharing the most significant data from our security operations center (SOC) in our threat detection and response efforts. It curates that data into trends that can impact your cybersecurity posture and offers resilience recommendations to protect your organization and what to expect in 2023.
In Great eXpeltations, Expel’s annual report, you’ll get the 411 on:
- Was business email compromise (BEC) still the top threat to our customers?
- How to spot business application compromise (BAC)
- Are threat actors moving away from authenticating via legacy protocols to bypass multi-factor authentication (MFA)?
- What are the current identity threat detection trends?
- Why targeted ransomware is more of a problem—in 2022 it doubled from 2021—and what you can do to protect your org.
- The most used subject lines in phishing emails.
Plus, you get resilience recommendations like:
- How to detect threats and protect your org
- What to expect from these threats in 2023
- Bonus cybersecurity predictions from the Expel SOC leadership team