Zero Trust has become a highly popular security framework in recent years, with adoption rates steadily increasing. However, in 2022, adoption rates passed a critical threshold, indicating that Zero Trust has reached a tipping point in adoption.
Zero Trust has gained significant traction in recent years, and adoption rates have reached a critical tipping point. More than half of the organizations surveyed (55%) have implemented a Zero Trust initiative, with an overwhelming majority (97%) planning to do so in the next 12 to 18 months.
- In the report, you’ll discover our top Zero Trust insights for 2022, as well as:
- The factors driving today’s accelerated adoption of Zero Trust
- How Zero Trust adoption differs across industries and regions
- Why identity is central to a Zero Trust security strategy
- How security leaders are advancing their Zero Trust initiatives"