Recent events have put the security of software supply chains squarely in the sights of corporate boardrooms while developers remain under constant pressure to deliver new software to market ever faster. To accelerate innovation, developers often leverage open-source software (OSS) components. But the unfortunate reality is that threat actors no longer respect the unwritten code of honor in the open-source community and are now actively targeting OSS software components and public repositories. Clearly, development teams must now take proactive steps to ensure container network security.
Access this guide to learn how to:
- Recognize attack vectors in dev environments;
- Create policies with the NetworkPolicy API;
- Leverage CNI providers;
- Run end-to-end validation tests;
- Secure Kubernetes resources;
- Control ingress traffic;
- Secure east-west communications.