2022 Treasury Fraud and Controls
This annual survey seeks to evaluate the current and projected impact of fraud on the finance and treasury environment. Practitioners from all industries are polled on their experiences with fraud and on the range of controls, safeguards and security practices employed to protect their financial assets and information.
Data related to bank account management and reconciliation practices is also gathered for a more comprehensive view of how various treasury operations impact security.
Download this survey to learn more about:
- Fraud Experience: Frequency of Attacks, Source of Attacks, and Method(s) of Attack
- Security Practices Employed (Both Human & Technological)
- Cyber Risk Management and Data Protection Policies
- Investments in Security & Fraud Prevention Technology
- Bank Account Management, Reconciliation & Compliance Practices