OnDemand Panel | Zero Trust Privileged Access: 6 Essential Controls
Today’s evolving cyber-risk environment requires an ‘assume breach’ mindset.
Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) know it. So do regulators, IT Security auditors, boards and cyber insurance providers, who are increasingly mandating adoption of Zero Trust cybersecurity principles.
Join CyberArk for this strategic discussion on applying Zero Trust principles to privileged access. Topics will include people, processes and technology recommendations for:
- Securely managing passwords and SSH keys to reduce risk of stolen credentials
- Implementing just-in-time elevation for operational privileged access
- Isolating and monitoring sessions to prevent the spread of malware
- Certifying access to privileged accounts to implement least privilege
- Verifying all access attempts with strong authentication
- Leveraging Identity Security Intelligence to detect and remediate risky behavior