OnDemand Webinar | Hacking Biometrics: If You Thought Your Fingerprints Were Safe, Think Again!
When you think of using biometric technology as part of your multi-factor authentication process, you assume these attributes are safe. Cybercriminals can’t hack your fingerprints, can they? The answer may surprise you!
Biometric attributes aren’t as safe as they once were. Cybercriminals are always coming up with new ways to get around safeguards, and biometric based hacks are on the rise.
Join Roger A. Grimes, KnowBe4’s Data-Driven Defense Evangelist, as he dives into how biometrics can work, how they can be used against you, and how you can best protect your organization.
In this session you’ll learn:
- How biometric attributes are stored and used
- Why your digital fingerprint is not nearly unique as you think
- How cybercriminals steal biometric data and use it against you
- Attributes of strong biometric solutions
- Why training your users is your best, last line of defense
Get the information you need now to protect your network!