FFIEC Authentication Guidance: How to Prepare for Your Next ExamUpon issuing its 2011 update to online authentication guidance, the FFIEC put banking institutions on notice: Examiners will assess how institutions satisfy these enhanced expectations starting in January 2012. So, how best should banking/security leaders go about meeting these new directives and ensuring the security of their retail and commercial customers?
Join a veteran banking/security leader for advice on:
- How to assess your institution's current level of compliance with the new directives;
- What "layered security" means in practical terms;
- Conducting effective risk assessments and customer awareness campaigns;
- How to differentiate security controls between commercial and consumer accounts.
See Also: Top 50 Security Threats
The entire FFIEC Guidance series:
- FDIC on Understanding and Complying with the 2011 Update
- FFIEC Authentication Guidance: How to Prepare for Your Next Exam
- FFIEC Authentication Guidance: Essential Questions You Need to Ask Your Vendors
- FFIEC Authentication Guidance: What Your Vendors Won't Tell You (Unless You Ask)
- Customer Education: Developing a Program That's Effective and Meets Regulators' Expectations
- FFIEC Authentication Guidance: How to Create a Layered Security Strategy
- Vendors' Guide to the FFIEC Authentication Guidance