2014 Identity Theft and Fraud Prevention Survey Results Webinar
In our increasingly mobile society, organizations, their employees, partners and customers are at greater than ever risk of identity theft and fraud. How prepared are organizations to mitigate these risks? It's not enough to have a breach response strategy. Do you have the right players and pieces in place to execute it rapidly?
See Also: Live Webinar: Dismantling Bot Armies With Behavioral Biometrics
Register for this webinar and get a sneak-peek at the results of the 2014 Identity Theft & Fraud Prevention Survey to learn:
- The extent of identity theft and fraud in organizations across all sectors;
- Current breach response solutions being deployed - and their gaps;
- Which identity theft/fraud services organizations will provide to employees and customers in the year ahead.
When it comes to identity theft and fraud, security leaders rate their organizations at average/above average both for incident detection and rapid response. But at the same time, they reveal significant security gaps, namely:
- Only 69 percent of these leaders say their organizations currently have a breach response plan;
- 49% of them say their plans have not been tested in the past year.
These are just two of the critical vulnerabilities uncovered by the 2014 Identity Theft and Fraud Prevention Survey. We will unveil and analyze these and other survey results in this webinar. Among the key discussion topics:
Identity Theft/Fraud Baseline - Which organizations have suffered identity-related security incidents in the past year, and what damage was done?
Security Gaps - When it comes to assessing and remediating risks, where are organizations falling short when it comes to incident detection and response?
2015 Agenda- How will budgets grow, and what will be the priority investments to detect and prevent identity theft and fraud?
You might also be interested in …