The Struggle is Real for DoD: More Dynamic Controls Required by RMFMoving From DIACAP to RMF and Adopting New Technology
The struggle is real as DoD moves from DIACAP to RMF. System owners are challenged to adopt technology that can address the more dynamic controls required by RMF.
Learn how to get help from defense agencies to monitor and assess their systems for RMF compliance by automating the gathering, analysis and reporting of system data relevant to RMF control families in a cost-efficient manner.
View this informational video to learn how to:
- Implement audit controls using a common platform and interface;
- Gain unprecedented granular visibility into compliance posture in real time;
- Ensure a passing scorecard with easier audits and self-reporting;
- Improve efficiencies and accelerate time-to-value;
- Enable assessment of implementation and effectiveness of controls.