Advanced SOC Operations / CSOC , Fraud Management & Cybercrime , Next-Generation Technologies & Secure Development
SOC Modernization: Set Plays for Success with Earvin “Magic” Johnson
In response to the recent barrage of high impact cybersecurity breaches, the President signed an Executive Order to improve the government’s security approach. With technology advances and the evolution of ransomware threats targeting the supply chain, businesses in every industry need to modernize their security. This requires having the right visibility, intel and ability to quickly process and make decisions.
When it comes to the SOC, what does modernization mean, how can it be achieved, and what are the benefits for enterprises and federal agencies?
The panelists explored this topic and examined how to:
- Develop and maintain a single source of truth enabling faster detection, response and threat remediation;
- Automate manual tasks and empower SOC analysts to focus on critical efforts;
- Centralize data collection and operationalize insights to improve monitoring, analysis, performance and access;
- Identify and easily deploy the right cloud security architecture and strategy to accelerate your security modernization;
- Extend the in-house team with 24/7 security monitoring and coordinated incident response.
Plus, hear from NBA legend, two-time Hall of Famer, and Entrepreneur Earvin “Magic” Johnson. Relive this event and watch now!