Information Security Media Group, publisher of CareersInfoSecurity and several other global media sites, announces the launch of its new Job Board, the world's largest online resource dedicated to information security job listings.
At a time when the information security profession is enjoying record growth - in every sector, there are more open positions than there are qualified professionals to fill them - ISMG's new Job Board helps bridge the gap, offering new resources to job seekers and employers alike.
For information security pros, the Job Board offers:
- Scores of job listings in more than 30 of the hottest categories, including information security, audit, application security, forensics, risk management, privacy and many more;
- The ability to search for jobs by category, region, industry and desired salary;
- Advanced features that allow you to save and manage job listings, as well as forward them via e-mail to colleagues.
For employers, the Job Board offers:
- Access to 315,000 engaged information security professionals who regularly visit ISMG sites;
- Ability to showcase listings to 100,000 subscribers to ISMG's e-newsletters;
- Premium features that highlight listings on-site and in e-newsletters, reaching passive job seekers who turn to ISMG for news, views and education.
Spotlight on Careers
ISMG has created careers-related content since its inception in 2006, when it launched BankInfoSecurity. But with the 2011 launch of CareersInfoSecurity, ISMG now produces the only media site in the world focused exclusively on information security, risk management, privacy, compliance and other vital topics as they relate to information security careers.
The new Job Board is surrounded by original content that includes:
- Career-Focused Articles - such as a recent two-part series on How to Become a Data Scientist;
- Insightful Interviews - including this new conversation with ISACA's Robert Stroud on what security pros need to know about COBIT 5;
- Exclusive Blogs - by respected thought-leaders such as Jeff Williams, who wrote this recent entry on what he calls the "application security blame game;"
- Educational Webinars - developed by our growing faculty of industry thought-leaders. See this new session on Managing Change: The Must-Have Skills for Security Professionals by Jan Hillier, clinical assistant professor of management, Kelly School of Business - Indiana University-Bloomington.
"If you're an information security professional, there's no better time to find that dream job," says Tom Field, vice president, editorial at ISMG. "But if you're at an organization looking to fill those positions, there's no tougher time - there are far more quality jobs than there are qualified pros."
The new Job Board emerges at a key juncture for the profession and for ISMG.
For the information security profession, the Job Board debuts as the world's only online employment resource catering exclusively to information security.
For ISMG, the Job Board is a natural extension of the organization's community building over the past six years.
"Since 2006, we've worked hard to deliver the latest news, engaging viewpoints, relevant education and exclusive research to our growing, global audience of information security professionals," Field says. "In that same time, we've grown from a single site to more than 20. We owe our growth and success to our audience, and in part to re-pay their investment in us, we offer this new Job Board."
In the face of evolving security threats, the need for qualified information security professionals will only grow. The ISMG Job Board will help organizations in all sectors match the right opportunities with the right candidates.
"With our audience of 315,000 engaged viewers, we have the best pool of job candidates," Field says. "With the Job Board, we now also have the best jobs. It's the perfect match of job seekers and opportunities."
Information Security Media Group publishes BankInfoSecurity, CUInfoSecurity, GovInfoSecurity, HealthcareInfoSecurity, InfoRiskToday, DataBreachToday and CareersInfoSecurity. These digital media sites offer news, views, research and education on the top industry, security, regulatory and technology challenges facing information security leaders worldwide. Each site is guided by an advisory board of renowned thought-leaders from business, government and education.
ISMG's suite of educational webinars offers hands-on training by knowledgeable practitioners and is available to individual and corporate subscribers.
ISMG's custom research, including the annual "Information Security Today" and "Faces of Fraud" surveys, is routinely featured at leading industry events such as the RSA Conference and BAI Payment Connect.