BankInfoSecurity.com hosts a free webinar by Computer Associates on identity management strategies “How to Manage the Life-Cycle of User Identities across All Applications, Platforms and User-Communities.”
Princeton, NJ, (BankInfoSecurity.com) July 31, 2007 -- You know the challenge: manual or ad hoc administration of user identities, accounts and entitlements to applications, systems and resources. The result: increased costs, increased security and regulatory compliance risks, and end-users who complain when they get slow or no access to resources they request. The problem is made worse when you consider all the applications (home-grown and purchased) platforms (from mainframes to mobile devices), and user-groups (employees, contractors et. al.) that you need to cover. And don’t forget access from inside and outside the firewall! What’s to be done?
This webcast will describe ways financial institutions can mature and simplify User Provisioning and Identity Life-Cycle Management.
- Integrated compliance support and the larger governance picture
- Integrated identity administration and user provisioning across platforms, applications and user-groups
- Delegated administration of user identities
- Automation and enforcement of user administration processes
- User Provisioning and self-service of profiles and passwords
The result: reduced costs and increased productivity, improved security, enhanced regulatory compliance and governance, increased user satisfaction.
To register for the webinar go to: Computer Associates Webinar on Identity Management