BankInfoSecurity.com Launches New Service for Information Security Interactive Job BoardBankInfoSecurity.com Launches New Service for Information Security Interactive Job Board North Brunswick, NJ 08-14-06 — In response to increased demands by employers and recruiters for highly qualified information security job candidates, BankInfoSecurity.com has introduced additional features to its interactive job board.
By visiting http://careers.bankinfosecurity.com, employers and recruiters can use the BankInfoSecurity.com Career Center to reach the largest audience of information security professionals. BankInfoSecurity.com members are experienced information security professionals who annually recommit to uphold the highest standards of professional conduct.
The most recent enhancements for employers using the BankInfoSecurity.com Career Center includes:
• Featured Job Postings – Employers can now feature their jobs and get prime exposure and top billing with the industry’s most sought-after talent by having their open positions on the job seekers main page and featured in the search results.
In addition employers still receive benefits such as:
• Job listings will be seen by an exclusive audience of information security industry professionals, reducing the workload when applications arrive.
• Targeted advertising exposure – Job listings will be seen by an exclusive audience of information security industry professionals, reducing the workload when applications arrive.
• Easy online job management – Employers can enter job descriptions, check the status of postings, edit information, renew or discontinue postings and even make payments online.
• Resume searching access – With a paid job listing, search the database of resumes and proactively contact candidates; use an automatic notification system to receive email when new resumes match your criteria.
• Build company awareness among qualified professionals - Along with each job posting, employers can provide information about their company and links to their web site.
• Competitive pricing – Employers can benefit from the new BankInfoSecurity.com Career Center for minimal cost.
Job Seekers can take advantage of the following new features:
• Saved Jobs – Job Seekers can come to the site and quickly save up to 100 jobs to a folder in their account to apply at their convenience.
• RSS Capability – Users with RSS readers will be able to receive new job notifications as updated.
• Interactive Moves – Job Seekers looking to relocate across the country or just across town, now have access to discounted rates on moving, real estate and relocation services.
• MyW2Employer – A new service to independent contractor professionals, MyW2Employer offers services such as contract negotiations, invoicing and collections, tax preparation and filing, and recordkeeping to independent contractors at a low 5% administrative fee. This allows the contractor to have higher take-home pay, be more competitive in the marketplace because of the lower bill rate, have administrative and recordkeeping tasks handled, and has access to group benefits at a lower cost.
More information on BankInfoSecurity.com is available by visiting https://www.bankinfosecurity.com.
The BankInfoSecurity.com Career Center was developed in partnership with Boxwood Technology, Inc., the leading provider of career center services for the association industry; the only such provider endorsed by the American Society of Association Executives. In addition to hosting full-featured online career center centers, Boxwood also provides technical support, customer service, accounting, content management and ongoing product development. For more information about Boxwood’s products and services, visit www.boxwoodtech.com or call 800-331-2177.