BankInfoSecurity and CUInfoSecurity announce the publication of their 2014 list of Influencers.
Published by Information Security Media Group (ISMG), BankInfoSecurity and CUInfoSecurity's list acknowledges individuals and organizations that are playing critical roles in shaping the way financial services organizations approach information security and privacy. Influencers were chosen by BankInfoSecurity and CUInfoSecurity's team of editors, based on feedback from their board of advisers and other information security thought-leaders.
The Influencers in Banking Information Security for 2014 include:
- Thomas Curry, Comptroller of the Currency
- DDoS Mitigation Service Providers
- Michael Fowkes, Senior Vice President, Zions Bancorp
- Intellectual Ventures, a Patent-Holding Company
- Erez Liebermann, Federal Prosecutor, U.S. Attorney's Office, New Jersey
- Avivah Litan, Vice President, Gartner Research
- Dan Mitchell, Lead Counsel for PATCO Construction
- David Pollino, Senior Vice President, Bank of the West
- Adam Sedgewick, Senior Information Technology Policy Advisor, NIST
- Gary Warner, Director of Research, Computer Forensics, University of Alabama at Birmingham
"This year's Influencers list acknowledges the roles key individuals and organizations are playing in the cyberthreat fight," says Tracy Kitten, executive editor of BankInfoSecurity and CUInfoSecurity. "Each of these Influencers is having a substantial impact. Their influence ranges from information sharing and cyberthreat intelligence to customer education, big data analytics and emerging malware detection."
To view the Influencers infographic, please visit: https://www.bankinfosecurity.com/top-10-influencers-in-banking-infosec-a-6367.
Information Security Media Group publishes HealthcareInfoSecurity, BankInfoSecurity, CUInfoSecurity, GovInfoSecurity, InfoRiskToday, DataBreachToday and CareersInfoSecurity. These digital media sites offer news, views, research and education on the top industry, security, regulatory and technology challenges facing information security leaders worldwide. Each site is guided by an advisory board of renowned thought-leaders from business, government and education.
ISMG's suite of educational webinars offers hands-on training by knowledgeable practitioners and is available to individual and corporate subscribers.
ISMG's custom research, including the Healthcare Information Security Today, Faces of Fraud and Cloud Computing Security surveys, is routinely featured at leading industry events, such as the RSA Conference and BAI Payments Connect.