BankInfoSecurity announces its new board of advisers for 2013.
This exclusive brain trust works closely with BankInfoSecurity's editorial team to guide the site's coverage of banking security, fraud, privacy, risk management and other key topics. The advisory board not only provides insights that shape news coverage, but the members also frequently participate in interviews, guest blogs and educational webinars.
"I regularly turn to my advisers for insights and advice about emerging financial fraud and security trends," says BankInfoSecurity Managing Editor Tracy Kitten. "This core group of individuals has proven itself to be invaluable, and I truly enjoy working with each and every member of this group on a personal level as well."
"All of these advisers have been dedicated to ensuring BankInfoSecurity stays ahead of issues and topics of interest to infosec professionals in the financial field. I'm really looking forward to working with all of them in 2013," says Kitten.
The 2013 BankInfoSecurity Board of Advisers includes:
- Andreas Baumhof, Chief Technology Officer, ThreatMetrix
- Patti Broer, Information Security Administrator and Business Continuity Plan Coordinator, BankWest Inc.
- Doug Johnson, VP and Senior Advisor, Risk Management Policy, American Bankers Association
- Neira Jones, Head of Payment Security, Barclaycard
- Avivah Litan, VP and Distinguished Analyst, Gartner Research
- David Navetta, Founding Partner, Information Law Group
- Matthew Speare, Senior VP, Information Technology and Infrastructure, M&T Bank Corp.
- Peter Tapling, President and CEO, Authentify
- Lilly Thomas, VP and Regulatory Counsel, Independent Community Bankers of America
- George Tubin, Banking and Security Expert, Trusteer
- Mike Urban, Director, Portfolio Management, Fiserv
- Tom Wills, Partner, Ontrack Advisory
- Michael J. Wyffels, Senior VP and Chief Technology Officer, QCR Holdings Inc.
To learn more about our board of advisers, please visit https://www.bankinfosecurity.com/board-advisers.
BankInfoSecurity is published by Information Security Media Group.
Information Security Media Group publishes BankInfoSecurity, CUInfoSecurity, GovInfoSecurity, HealthcareInfoSecurity, InfoRiskToday, DataBreachToday and CareersInfoSecurity. These digital media sites offer news, views, research and education on the top industry, security, regulatory and technology challenges facing information security leaders worldwide. Each site is guided by an advisory board of renowned thought-leaders from business, government and education.
ISMG's suite of educational webinars offers hands-on training by knowledgeable practitioners and is available to individual and corporate subscribers.
ISMG's custom research, including the Healthcare Information Security Today, Faces of Fraud and Cloud Computing Security surveys, is routinely featured at leading industry events, such as RSA Conference and BAI Payments Connect.