Penetrating the Cloud: Uncovering Unknown Vulnerabilities
As cloud infrastructure grows, so do vulnerabilities and misconfigurations. While many organizations spend a lot of time fixing issues they can easily identify with tools, those tools have limitations and don't operate the way a real-world attacker does.
Luckily, an offensive security approach can help surface high-value attack paths so you can proactively identify, understand, and mitigate the most impactful vulnerabilities lurking in your cloud environment.
Join offensive security experts Seth Art and Nate Robb as they explore:
- How hackers gain access to cloud environments (even when they aren’t targeting them)
- Methodologies for exploiting vulnerabilities through cloud penetration testing with an assumed breach mindset
- Actual Bishop Fox findings and real-world examples that will help you sharpen your cloud security strategy
- Recommendations for reducing risk in your cloud environment
- Actionable key takeaways and recommendations to implement today