Hackers are increasing their attacks, but security teams still struggle to achieve visibility into applications and systems, and use of "intelligence tools" is actually slipping. Those are among the finding of the SANS Institute 2014 Analytics and Intelligence Survey. This survey of 350 IT professionals explores how IT security teams use security analytics and intelligence to help detect cyber attacks.
Read the survey report to learn:
- How many attacks respondents experience and how long it takes to detect them;
- The barriers to detection and response;
- How respondents use security analytics and intelligence tools;
- How satisfied respondents are with deployed tools;
- What future investments are planned.