Cybercrime Q&A with Federal Prosecutor Erez Liebermann
Spend an hour with Assistant U.S. Attorney Erez Liebermann, as he answers your direct questions about cybercrime cases he is prosecuting and how private sector organizations can best collaborate with federal law enforcement agencies. Liebermann will discuss:
See Also: 12 Top Cloud Threats of 2016
- The latest cybercrime threats and attack vectors;
- Best practices for public/private partnerships;
- Insights into the largest online fraud case ever prosecuted.
Earlier this year, the U.S. Attorney's Office in New Jersey announced indictments in the largest online fraud case ever prosecuted - 160 million cards compromised over a seven-year period, involving organizations such as NASDAQ, 7-Eleven and Heartland Payment Systems.
Erez Liebermann is lead prosecutor on this case, and he discussed this and other prominent incidents in his presentation "Cyber Crime & Justice: The Need for Public/Private Collaboration" at ISMG's 2013 Fraud Summit.
In this exclusive session, attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions directly to Liebermann. Among the topics he is expected to discuss:
- The latest cybercrime vectors and victims;
- Law enforcement's advantage in cybercrime investigations;
- How prosecutors built their case against the NASDAQ/7-Eleven suspects
You might also be interested in …