Fraud Summit Video Series - New York 2013 - The hackers get the headlines, but behind the scenes the stealthy insiders continue to pose huge fraud risks to banking institutions. And often the fraudsters are senior, trusted employees with privileged access to accounts and competitive data. Receive the latest insider threat research - who are the fraudsters, and how are they covering up their crimes? And learn about new technology controls to help monitor disparate systems and detect anomalous behavior before fraud occurs.
The Fraud Summit was a one-day event focused exclusively on the top fraud trends impacting organizations and the mitigation strategies to overcome those challenges.
Attendees heard from top experts in the industry on topics ranging from account takeover and mobile banking to the insider threat and the latest insights from ISMG's annual Faces of Fraud survey.
The entire Fraud Summit 2013 video series:
- Fraud Summit Agenda: 2013 Faces of Fraud
- Account Takeover: Re-Assessing Strategies and Solutions
- The Mobile Banking Threatscape
- The Enemy Within: Responding to Insider Threats
- How DDoS Taught Competitors to Make Information Sharing Work
- Cyber Crime & Justice: The Need for Public/Private Collaboration
- Post-Fraud Investigation: Effective, Efficient, Defensible
- Identity Theft vs. Identity Fraud
- The Trojan War: Responding to the Evolution of Cross-Channel Attacks
- Payment Card Fraud and the Merchant Challenge
- The Analyst's Eye: Top Fraud Threats to Watch in 2014