Beyond BYOD: 2013 Mobile Security Survey Results
At a time of unprecedented mobile device adoption - and evolving mobile security threats - 72% of organizations rate their state of mobile security as poor-to-adequate. This is the key point to emerge from the results of the Beyond BYOD: 2013 Mobile Security Strategies Survey, produced by Information Security Media Group and Accellion.
See Also: Live Webinar | Why is the CISO Role the Most Difficult Job in the World?
Register for this webinar and receive an overview and expert analysis of survey results, including:
- Why do organizations rate their current state of mobile security so low?
- Which policies and controls do organizations have in place to manage and secure identity and access management, content and the use of third-party applications?
- What are the hot areas of mobile security investment in the coming year?
Expert panel includes Malcolm Harkins, Chief Security and Privacy Officer at Intel, and Elayne Starkey, CISO of the State of Delaware.
Organizations of all sizes are dealing with the solution - mobility - before they even have had adequate time to manage the risks of the challenge: How do we secure the systems and data accessed broadly by employees' mobile devices? The Beyond BYOD: Mobile Security Strategies Survey, sponsored by Accellion, looks at how organizations will address today's top mobile security challenges, with emphasis on:
- State of Security - Which mobile platforms will organizations support, and how do they rate their state of mobile security?
- Policy - What formal policies do organizations have in place for concerns such as inventory, mobile device/application management and data/device encryption?
- Controls - What security solutions are in place to manage and secure identity and access management, content and the use of third-party applications?
- Metrics - How do organizations measure the tangible business results of mobile initiatives, including cost-savings and improved productivity?
- Investments - What are the top areas of mobile security investment for the coming year?
In addition to delivering an overview of key survey results, this session includes a panel discussion analyzing the results and offering mobile security tips for organizations.
Expert panelists include Elayne Starkey, CISO of the State of Delaware, and Malcolm Harkins, Chief Security and Privacy Officer at Intel.
You might also be interested in …