Fraud Summit Video Series - New York 2013 - Fraud Summit concluded with some summary remarks and a look ahead. In this session, ISMG's Tom Field summarizes key takeaways from each of the day's sessions, with color commentary from noted financial fraud expert Litan. Then the Gartner analyst draws upon her own research to offer new insight and a sneak peak into what she sees as the evolving global fraud threats that are poised to strike organizations in 2014.
The Fraud Summit was a one-day event focused exclusively on the top fraud trends impacting organizations and the mitigation strategies to overcome those challenges.
Attendees heard from top experts in the industry on topics ranging from account takeover and mobile banking to the insider threat and the latest insights from ISMG's annual Faces of Fraud survey.
The entire Fraud Summit 2013 video series:
- Fraud Summit Agenda: 2013 Faces of Fraud
- Account Takeover: Re-Assessing Strategies and Solutions
- The Mobile Banking Threatscape
- The Enemy Within: Responding to Insider Threats
- How DDoS Taught Competitors to Make Information Sharing Work
- Cyber Crime & Justice: The Need for Public/Private Collaboration
- Post-Fraud Investigation: Effective, Efficient, Defensible
- Identity Theft vs. Identity Fraud
- The Trojan War: Responding to the Evolution of Cross-Channel Attacks
- Payment Card Fraud and the Merchant Challenge
- The Analyst's Eye: Top Fraud Threats to Watch in 2014