2014 Faces of Fraud Survey Presentation - Special Canadian Edition
We'll start the 2014 Fraud Summit Toronto with a detailed review of BankInfoSecurity's latest "Faces of Fraud" survey, focused on the Canadian market. Receive insights and expert analysis on such topics as:
See Also: Effective Cyber Threat Hunting Requires an Actor and Incident Centric Approach
- How are the areas of retail, payment card, in person, insider and mobile fraud evolving?
- Which aspects of the new Canadian legislation are most impactful in fighting fraud?
- Today's most predominant and damaging fraud incidents impacting banking institutions and their customers;
- New anti-fraud investments institutions are making to thwart the fraudsters and satisfy the demands of regulatory agencies.
Additional Summit Insight:
Hear from more industry influencers, earn CPE credits, and network with leaders of technology at our global events. Learn more at our Fraud & Breach Prevention Events site.
ISMG commissioned a 2014 Faces of Fraud Survey: Canadian Edition specifically for the Toronto Fraud Summit. The results of the study are revealed for the first time during this panel session. Initial findings reveal:
- Insider threats were the leading type of fraud experienced by Canadian organizations in the past year;
- But organizations indicate that they are best prepared to detect and prevent insider attacks;
- And that fraud is detected most often at the point of transaction.
Tom Field leads a diverse and expert panel of speakers as they benchmark how Canadian organizations will address fraud and cyber-threats in 2015. Key questions answered include:
- What are the primary types of fraud against Canadian banking institutions, and where are the biggest security gaps?
- Is the Criminal Code of Canada still effective against emerging types of fraud?
- 2015 Fraud Agenda - Where will institutions make their biggest anti-fraud investments in the year ahead?
This session was recorded during the 2014 Fraud Summit Toronto. Additional recordings include:
You might also be interested in …